Friday, April 26, 2013

friday ootd

outfit details: shoes - rocket dog (old); pants - ann taylor (old); shirt - gap (spring 2013); necklace - j.crew (old)

this oxford shirt is so comfortable.  it's 11 pm and i'm still wearing it.  i'm now wearing it with sweat pants, which makes it even more comfortable.  also, if you notice an extra twist in my hair, i just got a trim and an awesome blow dry from my girl maria at kenzo salon in stoneham.  love getting my hair did on a friday.  extra love since i got to feature it on friday ootd.

3 comments:

  1. Gimme a link to that shirt. I want it! K, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the shrunken boyfriend shirt from the gap...i can't find a link, so check in store. it's so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check it out this weekend :)

      Delete