Thursday, December 13, 2012

How To Not Succeed at an Outfit of the Day Post

so i'm at work today and i say to myself, hmm, i like my outfit today.  i think i'll go home and do an outfit of the day post.  well, the universe had other plans for me.
i'm not even joking when i say these were by far the best shots.  there were far, FAR worse pictures.  it just wasn't meant to happen.  flash in the mirror, too dark in the room, laundry/humidifiers making appearances in the background, awkward too far away pictures.  when the two best pictures are of your shoes and your necklace, you know you've failed at outfit of the day.  also, you can't see, but there's a grease stain on my shirt.  the last time i wore this shirt i had a scarf on, was eating pizza, and obviously dragged my scarf over the greasy slice and then stained my shirt.  then i washed it without knowing and now that shit has set fo' life.

see kids, blogging isn't all that glamorous after all.

p.s. if you are reading this and still care about my outfit, here are the details: j.crew perfect shirt, gap skirt, target merona tights, kenneth cole gentle souls boots, j.crew necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment