Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Check One Check Two

did santa bring you everything you wanted?  i had a great christmas eve and day this year.  christmas eve we spent with AJD's dad's side of the family plus some of my fam.  christmas day was breakfast with AJD's mom's side and then to my parents for the rest of the day.  we ate way too much (i'm talking a disgusting amount of food) and then i watched pitch perfect while my mom and AJD took evening naps.  pitch perfect was okay, but i thought it could have been funnier.  i felt like rebel wilson was holding back a little.
 
anyways, i'll recap some of my christmas gifts later in the week, but i just wanted to give another update on my 30 before 30 list.  i checked off another item from my list.  i finally (with AJD's help and motivation), filled our digital picture frame with pictures from the last year.  it's a delight.  
i'm back to work tomorrow for my favorite type a week.  aka a two day work week.   hope everyone had a good hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment