Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update Central

back when i turned the ripe old age of 29, i posted a 30 before 30 challenge for myself.  one of the items on the list was to buy fresh flowers the first week of every month.  so i haven't really done this.  i had flowers from mine and AJD's anniversary which counted for august, but i missed september and october.  my main goober AJD surprised me today with some flowers to get me back on track.
now that i'm back balls deep into this challenge, i'll just have to buy myself flowers 2 extra times over the next nine months.  i think i can manage.  flowers are delightful.  i'll have a full update on the 30 before 30 challenge a little later.  i'm mostly doing a good job.  after the holidays, i'm going h.a.m. (hard as a mother-f'er).

No comments:

Post a Comment