Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Put Some Lime in Your Tuesday

shirt: ann taylor loft; skirt: j.crew no. 2 pencil skirt

this is what i wore to work today and i have to say it's one of my favorite work outfits that i've worn in awhile.  I decided not to include my feet since my work shoes stayed under my desk. if i have one complaint about j.crew clothes, it's that they wrinkle pretty easily.  i love this skirt enough that i can deal with a few wrinkles after a full day behind a desk.  i've been trying to put in extra effort in planning out my work outfits, and i view this combo as a success.  it definitely works better for me if i plan my outfits prior to staring in my closet after i get out of the shower in the morning.  my brain just doesn't function how it needs to regarding outfit creation pre-8 am.

also i adjusted the lighting in these pictures a little and used the self timer.  well look at me getting all high tech and not using my cell phone and a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment