Monday, June 11, 2012

To Maxi or Not to Maxi

maxi dresses.  never been sure about this trend.  i understand the concept.  super comfortable.  super flowy.  but i just don't think i can rock it.  i also used the excuse that i could never find maxi dresses long enough for my tall frame.  now word on the street is banana republic and a couple other places are stocking maxi dresses for us tall girls.  i'm still up in the air if this look would work for me,even though now i have the option to wear it.  i understand you can dress it up or dress it down but i just imagine myself buying a maxi dress and then putting it on to wear multiple times, but just never leaving the house in one.  so the question i'm left with is to maxi or not to maxi?

1 comment:

  1. I have found that women in maxi dresses always look pregnant. I'm assuming they all aren't, which just makes it unfair for people like me who can't tell.

    ReplyDelete