Thursday, June 28, 2012

Orange Sails

over the last few days, a bunch of blogs have been abuzz about polka dot and sailboat shorts from old navy.  i was intrigued, so i went to go check them out.  the green and white polka dot shorts didn't really appeal to me in real life, but the sailboats were winners.  also i snagged some reddish/orangish shorts to test out in the dressing room.


the shorts were both over $20 each, so in the dressing room, i decided that i would only get one.  i had them ring both up to see if either were on sale and voila, both were only $17, so they both came home with me.  they're quite comfy and are a light, stretchy material.  i'm a big fan.  so if you're in the market for some cheap shorts, head on over to old navy and get your shop on.


p.s. please disregard the post it on my phone.  i write myself post its at work and put them on my phone so i remember to do something when i get home.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing with post its on my phone!! Haha

    ReplyDelete