Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Grrrrrr

i've never really gotten into leopard print.  i used to have leopard flats that i l-o-v-e-d loved.  i wore a hole in the sole.  that's when you know you got full use out of shoes.  anyways, besides a pair of flats, leopard hasn't really been my thing.  i love the concept (when done tastefully), but on myself it just never seemed to click.  i was in the gap today and the salesperson said to me "my, don't you look very stripey today."  now for reference i was wearing a striped dress from the gap, so probably not the best move by the salesperson, but it got me thinking.  maybe i need to move forward with patterns.  i loves me some stripes and polka dots, and maybe a little plaid thrown in, but maybe the solution to all my problems is i need a little leopard in my life.
image from pursuitist.com
image from coolspotters.com
image from kaboodle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment