Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Love

this week's friday love is dedicated to my favorite adult beverages.  after this week, i'm in need of a few.
 image from amazon.com
abeja cabernet sauvignon.  AJD tried this at a wine tasting and it has now become a favorite in our household.  it's super pricey for wine and for our wallets so we have it once a year around christmas time.  it's so tasty and easy to look forward to.
 image from brooklynbrewery.com
brooklyn summer.  my favorite summer beer.  i love a lot of beers, but brooklyn summer is an old favorite and i look forward to the glorious time of year when it is released marking the start of my summer season.
image from dinkydinners.com
bellini.  peach and prosecco.  yes please.  this was my go to drink in washington, d.c.  it's so light and fruity and delicious.
image from foodnetwork.com
lychee martini.  basically a japanese pear martini.  i had my first one in toronto during college and i never looked back.  they don't serve them everywhere, so whenever i find a place that does, i have to get one.
image from supercocktails.com
mojito.  hands down, best drink on a hot day.  so refreshing.  the mint and lime just scream summer to me.  makes me wish it was a1. warm out, and b2. that i was sitting outside with one of these in my hand.  friday love all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment