Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dress Like A Lady

contrary to what my closet would tell you, i prefer to wear dresses to work.  my closet would say, "but you have way more skirts!"  tis true.  i have way more skirts than dresses when it comes to work attire, but when it gets down to what i actually like to wear, dresses trump skirts every time.  they're so much easier to just put on in the morning and poof you're put together.  skirts you have to worry about what shirt/sweater goes and the age old question of to tuck in or not to tuck in.  as my wardrobe evolves, i'll definitely be leaning towards dresses over skirts, but since i can't afford to buy every dress that catches my eye, i can just internet stalk my favorites.
  image from jcrew.com
image from jcrew.com
image from oldnavy.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment