Thursday, March 15, 2012

Macaroni and Cheeeeeeeeeeese

i love macaroni and cheese.  my love began when i was very young.  i used to ride with my feet off the pedals of my big wheel down a hill in my back yard and yell macaroni and cheeeeeese! as i flew down.  as i've gotten older, my love has only grown.  since i can obviously house a whole blue box in one sitting i have to only allow myself to indulge once in awhile.  recently i made mac and cheese in my fancy new crockpot with shells and a mix of cheddar and pepperjack cheese and it was amazing.  as i was perusing the blog world today, i came across this beautiful post.  it's an entire post dedicated to macaroni and cheese.  love!  if you click on a picture, it will link you to the recipe for that specific type of mac and cheese.  i don't agree with the post that it says mac and cheese is a comfort food that you only eat in the winter, but i'll let that slide because the post has given me so many new recipes to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment