Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Love

 image from gap.com
image from gap.com
gap new dress arrivals.  get. in. my. closet.
image from slhairstyles.com
ballerina bun hairstyles.  i wore my hair like this today and 4 people complimented me on it.  apparently my hair looks like poo every other day.  hello ballerina bun!
98 degrees.  hello summer reunion tour.  a lesser known boy band, but still close to my heart.  oh boy bands, you get me every time.  your terribly matched outfits, your amazing choreography, your awesome lyrics that you didn't write yourselves, i just can't quit you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot NJE! You made me want that striped Gap dress and it's sold out in my size. Wahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! they're sold out of my size too. and it's a stupid online only dress, so it's not even like i can stalk out every gap in a 15 miles radius trying to find my size. i should've bought it on friday. curses!

    ReplyDelete