Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You've Got Mail

remember chain emails on aol?  well my mom still hearts chain emails.  i’ve told her multiple times that if she sends them to me i will not open them, but this does not stop my mom.  i was checking out one of my new blogs today and saw that the writer from runningonhappiness.blogspot.com (yes she’s ridiculously good looking) posted answers to a few questions that just screamed aol chain emails at me so i couldn’t resist swapping out her answers for my own

age: 28 (for 6 more months thank goodness)
bedsize: queen city
chores that you hate: mopping (so that is one of AJD’s chores)
dogs: 2 of the greatest golden retrievers a girl could ask for, gus and jenny aka augustus and genevieve (no really, those are their legal names) (they live with the parental unit)
essential start to your day: as much sleep as i can get 
favorite color: navy blue
gold or Silver: silver
height: 5 feet 9 inches
instruments you play: piano, flute, piccolo, oboe.  i’m a one woman band
job title: research administrator
kids: not quite on my radar yet
live: massachusetts
mother's name: nancy aka the nance
nicknames: b, beezer, natabee, nat, natalia, yeahnat
overnight hospital stays: 2 spinal taps in third grade were loads o’fun
pet peeves: loud chewers, people without bus etiquette, when people don’t pronounce h’s at the beginning of words (ex: huge, herbs)
quote from a movie or tv show: “i gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen.” – lloyd dobler; “treat yo self.” – tom haverford
right or lefty:  righty
siblings: one older sister
time you wake up:  alarm goes off at 6:45, i get up anywhere between 7:03 and 7:12 depending on how many times i push snooze
underwear:  fully support it
vegetable you hate: mushrooms
what makes you run late: wanting to sleep more
x-Rays you've had: most recently of my neck when i was exhibiting my gymnastics prowess and took a tumble
yummy food you make: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
zoo animal: giraffes and elephants (can’t choose, don’t make me decide)

No comments:

Post a Comment